About New Age Solar
New Age Solar, a New Jersey based Veteran-Owned Business, was established in 2002 to assist commercial and residential customers reduce their energy usage and carbon footprint by offering turnkey solar PV and battery backup solutions, and consulting and design services in the commercial and residential sectors.
Notable projects include:
- Sidwell Friends Middle School, Washington DC: Solar PV installation contributed to the Sidwell’s honor as the first U.S. K-12 School to receive LEED platinum certification.
- New York City Economic Development Corporation and Port Authority of New York and New Jersey: Consulting services regarding diagnostics and remediation and redesign of the newly installed but non-working solar PV system installation in the renovated Staten Island Ferry Terminal, Whitehall Street Station, New York City.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, Hillman Cancer Center, Pittsburgh PA: Rooftop solar PV installation.
- Science Museum of Virginia, Richmond VA: Educational/demonstration installation of solar PV and solar-heated water Cogeneration System.
- Introduction of innovative Sunslates Solar Roofing Tiles Installations in the Mid-Atlantic States.
Engineering/Design of over 40 MW PV installations for offshore solar panel manufacturer customers.
The company recently transitioned its business focus to the manufacturing of The Mighty Power System™, comprised of The PPG, a patented transportable solar-powered generator and The Mighty Box®, battery backup/energy storage, which delivers immediate emergency and off-grid power where and when needed.